Tavor TS12 for sale
Tavor TS12 for sale. The IWI Tavor TS12 12 gauge shotgun is a gas regulated bullpup shotgun with an innovative design that feeds from one of three (3) individual magazines which can hold four 3 inch shotgun shells or five 2 ¾ inch shotgun shells each. Tavor ts12, tavor shotgun, ts12, iwi ts12, ts12 shotgun, tavor ts 12. This means that the potential overall capacity from all three (3) individual magazines is 15 rounds plus one additional round in the chamber.
IWI Tavor TS12 Bullpup Shotgun – Tavor shotgun – TS12 shotgun
The TS12 has a unique feature that automatically loads a round in the chamber once the subsequent loaded magazine is rotated into position. It can be fed and unloaded from either side.
Tavor TS12 – IWI Shotgun – TS-12 – IWI Tavor TS12
Additional features of the TS12 include four (4) sling attachment points, M-LOK compatible rails, a continuous Picatinny rail on top, Benelli/Beretta choke tube compatibility, and the reliability expected of all IWI products. Although the TS12 has an 18.5 inch barrel, the overall length is still only 28.34 inches.
The TS12 offers a lot of punch in a small platform. This is one of the coolest new designs in semiautomatic shotguns!
For optimum performance of this shotgun, use shells with a minimum velocity of 1200 fps and minimum weight of 1 1/8 oz.
Note: Tavor TS12 is only available in BLACK, and is not left-hand convertible.
IWI Tavor Ts12 – Tavor TS12 for sale
The TAVOR Tactical 12 gauge shotgun is a gas regulated bullpup shotgun.
It feeds from one of three magazine tubes that can hold four 3-inch shotgun shells or five 2 ¾ inch shotgun shells. This means that the potential magazine capacity is 15 rounds plus one additional round in the chamber.
The TAVOR TS12 has a unique feature that automatically loads rounds in the chamber once the subsequently loaded tube is rotated into position. It can be fed and unloaded from either side.
Additional features of the TS12: 4 sling attachment points, M-LOK compatible rails, a continuous Picatinny rail on top, Benelli/Beretta Mobil choke tube compatibility and the reliability expected of all IWI products.
Although the TAVOR TS12 has an 18.5-inch barrel, the overall length is still only 28.34 inches. Currently, the TAVOR TS12 will be offered in black with following versions offered in green and flat dark earth.
For a versatile and compact sporting or home defense shotgun, the TS12 is innovative and optimized for whatever application you need.
FEATURES of Tavor Ts12 for sale
- Muzzle threads are internal and will be Beretta type. One choke will be included with each shotgun
- Tubular magazine system (5 – 2 ¾” or 4 – 3”) 15 rounds total capacity
- 12 gauge gas-operated smoothbore semi-automatic shotgun with integral gas regulation adjustment
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- A one-piece full length 1913 standard Picatinny top rail will be on the gun. M-LOK receptacles will be incorporated into each side of the forearm of the shotgun body
- Cross bolt safety
- Disassembly from the rear without the use of any special tools
- Easy loading system that can be loaded from either right or left side. Cartridges can be unloaded one at a time with a push of a button
- A unique patented “Bullhead” bolt system, specially designed for use with the Tavor TS12
- Gauge: 12ga/3” chamber
- Barrel Length (mm): 470 (18.5”)
- Overall Length (mm): 720 (28.34”) not including the choke
- Weight (weapon only, kg): 3.6 kg
- Semi Automatic 12ga.
- 18.5″ Barrel
- Compact Bullpup Design with an overall length of 28.34″.
- Three rotating individual magazines, than can hold five 2 3/4″ or four 3″ 12ga rounds.
- Ability to load two magazines, without rotating the magazines.
- Automatically loads next round when loaded magazine is rotated into position.
- 3″ Chamber.
- Two position gas regulator, short stroke gas piston.
- Cross bolt safety.
- Top picatinny rail for mounting optics or sights.
- Four sling attachment points.
- M-Lok side attachment points.
- Accepts Beretta/Benelli chokes.
- 15+1 capacity.