Smith And Wesson M&P 2.0
The Smith & Wesson M&P9 2.0 chambered in 9mm is a mid-sized, striker-fired pistol with a 17+1 capacity designed for personal defense, duty, or sporting use. Smith and Wesson shield ez added a host of new features such as an enhanced grip texture, four interchangeable backstraps, and an extended steel chassis inside the S&W M&P 9’s polymer body to reduce flex.
The M&P9 has an improved crisp trigger with a light 5lb pull and a tactile and audible reset. This new and improved Smith and Wesson shield EZ M&P performs with the best in its class. Other standard features include an accessory rail, ambidextrous slide release, and a reversible magazine release button. This Flat Dark Earth version with a 4.25” Stainless Steel barrel features TRUGLO® TFX™ Tritium night sights out front and TRUGLO® TFX™ fiber optic sights to the rear.
- Truglo® TFX™ Sights – Encapsulated tritium plus fiber optic Xtreme handgun sights
- Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
- Four interchangeable palms well grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control
- New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with a lighter trigger pull
- Tactile and audible trigger reset
- Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing
- Armornite® durable corrosion-resistant finish